Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2012

Hi, this is my entry (last minute as usual) to Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2012... thanks a lot for organising it and thanks to all the others for their inspiring pictures... I am sure I will try one or the other idea in my future quilt. Anyway, no more babbling... here comes my entry.






I called it Patience because it took quite some time to sew it by hand (English Paper Piecing).
The measurements are 160 cm by 220 cm (roughly 60 by 90 inches). The quilting is not very exciting, so I would opt for categories Bed Quilt or Throw Quilt.
 I hope you like it ;)

Kommentare:

  1. What a great shape! Wonderful quilt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fabulous quilt! And I love your space for photography. The quilt really pops against your cool brick wall.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is really lovely! I adore the shapes. I'm very impressed, too, because I do NOT have much patience for English paper piecing. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful colors... your quilt is stunning!! love your pictures :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. very pretty......there is an old saying; "If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would ever get done!"

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks to all of you, you are very kind.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the pattern, love the colors you used! Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I think it's lovely! And your photos are great too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. It's very nice, I'm already tempted to try something similar. Great background for taking quilt photos, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful colours and pattern, congrats!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. IT's beautiful! What's the patterned called? Would love to own one for myself!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. You can find the pattern in the emag Fatquarterly. The pattern is called Fussy Flowers from Fat Quarterly Issue #3.

    AntwortenLöschen