Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012

gluecksrad lieblingsdecke krabbeldecke quilt frankfurt

Kommentare:

  1. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!!! Colors are fantastic!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this quilt! It is stunningly beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi ~ what a lovely quilt! Did you design it yourself? A lady from the States would like to know if you designed the pattern yourself or if it is an excisting pattern. She is very interested!
    Happy weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Simone, the pattern is not new, you can find it under Single Wedding Ring/ Single Wedding Star. The block are arranged on point, actually, it is quite simple (but tedious to sew, I was amazed by my own patience ;-)) If you use EQ software, I am more than happy to send ypu the pattern by email.
    All the best
    Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, wow, wow! So ein irrsinnig toller Quilt! Das helle Grau mit den roten Stoffen kombiniert sieht fantastisch aus.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ausgezeichnet - die Farben Sind so schoen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So great to see your quilt in Mary's linky :) It was your quilt that inspired me to try using the Single Wedding Star (although I've found it under the name of Broken Wheel) for a quilt I was making for my aunt. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen